Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Axladi - Page 2 8w431277/1277Axladi - Page 2 3not  (1277/1277)
Points de Mana:
Axladi - Page 2 Fc85113/113Axladi - Page 2 Ecwr  (113/113)
Stat:
StatBase Base EquipéEquipé
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyVen 27 Mai - 4:56

Apollo: “Je crois que j’ai tout ce qu’il me faut. Je suis à la recherche d’une femme Guide, si jamais vous trouvez plus d’informations à son sujet, je suis toute ouïe. Sinon, où est-ce que les nécromanciens sont supposés être actifs? Vers la capitale? Ici, à Axladi? Supposons que je les cherche, où me conseilleriez-vous d’aller?”

The man, dumbfounded, took a moment to look at Apollo's face while considering his answer. In truth he was wondering if he was determined enough or mad enough to act on these words he had just spoken. It was not everyday one could find someone brave enough to face necromancers, nevermind go look for them! Cheeky youngster! Hopefully his eagerness wasn't going to get him killed. Putting aside the church's zealots, enthusiasm to fight the forces of darkness was in, perhaps not so shockingly, short supply. 

The man drew on his cigarette once more, releasing a cloud of cinnamon scented smoke with his reply.

... : " Looking for the guides huh? You're not the first one, definetly wont be the last either! To tell the truth, i'd be hard pressed to find any kind of info on them, nevermind their location. I'll tell you what though! If I ever come accross this kind of information while on my travels, i'll give you a call to sell it to you!   
Back on the subject of necromancers, I guess I could give you some pointers. First of all, while they are surely present, there are not loads of them to be found here in Tiria. I have heard however that the Mayirefta region has had quite a bit of trouble with them lately though. As a general rule of thumb you should know that they tend to keep clear of the Orektika region due to its proximity with the capital, as well as the Psista, Thalasina, Pioto and Epidorpia regions due to their intimate relations with the church. 

I have also heard rumors of trouble brewing in our neighboring regions of Piateles and Tisoras. Reports say numerous necromancer forces have been sighted pillaging cemeteries and testing the patience of the lawful forces in those areas. Furthermore there was a mention of at least two villages suffering from distinct and peculiar illnessess there. Of course the inquisition blames it on necromancy but i havn't been able to check it out for myself yet. I will likely be heading there one of these days though as I would like to see if i can do anything for the people there. The Eastern regions of the empire have their shares of caves, forests and abandoned buildings that necros have claimed as their homes as well. Honestly the situation has almost evolved to the degree you cant swing a dead cat around without hitting Vekel cultists! Dosn't look like it will stop any time soon either... Almost the opposite in fact, though I dread to imagine how far this could go. "

He spat some more smoke and then proceeded to finish his cup of tea. Seemingly satisfied by their exchange and the way his day was going, he smiled at Apollo while reaching for his portable drawers of a backpack. After trying a couple small drawers which didn't hold what he was after, he finaly found the objects of his search in the third one. He pulled from therein three bound scrolls which he put on the table, slightly pushing them to Apollo's side.

... : " These contain most of the information we talked about, including some additional details for some of the things I skipped over. You'll find a list of places were you would be likely to encounter necromancers for instance. Feel free to check the documents if you want! Oh, bear in mind you will totaly be branded a spy if you are caught with these! "

Apollo: “Bon, ce fût un plaisir. Je vais probablement me rendre au discours du Comte Galahal. Je vous verrais sur place, peut-être? Sinon, combien est-ce que je vous dois, pour les informations?”

... : " I will definetly be there yeah! It's the event of the day after all! Let's see now... I set on 5 000, for your report, information on Eden's activities in Psarosoupa is mostly comprised of common knowledge (for its populace mainly), I'd wager it would go for 250, 300 at best. Info on the necromancers is a bit trickier, their presence shifts with time and so do their activities, not to mention the danger to obtain it. Plus the inquisition and the king's men buy it as well from time to time. I'll have to take a solid 600 for that. Lastly, the rarest and most costly, information on the wardens. In light of what little i had to share at the moment, I would personaly feel bad to charge you more than 800 even though the current rate is quite higher. That gives us a total of 1650. Deducted from your report, I am the one who owes you...3350! So what will it be, Dormns or imperial coin? "

He seemed earnest in both his assessments of the goods and his calculations. As a matter of fact, given the discounts and clear lack of any negotiations whatsoever, it almost looked like he was out to help Apollo. Or at the very least, did not care to bargain as long as he obtained reliable and quality information. 

He patiently waited for the young man's response before handing him the afore mentioned payment in the coin of his chosing. 

Things were going smoother than ever, the weather was clear and everything was going for the better in the oppulent town of Axladi.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Axladi - Page 2 8w431310/1310Axladi - Page 2 3not  (1310/1310)
Points de Mana:
Axladi - Page 2 Fc85197/197Axladi - Page 2 Ecwr  (197/197)
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Mai - 12:51

There was something about this man that Apollo couldn’t put his finger on. That is natural, of course. Even among brokers of a single Agency, information, appearances and false trails were mandatory if one wished for a prosperous career. What unsettled Apollo, however, was the man’s willingness to be read. Surprise, expressions, views and hints could be read on the man’s face. He was not trying to hide anything. He was not overeacting, and he not concealing any thought, and was not trying to throw off Apollo either. It is as if Apollo could see the real man behind the Crow, and such truthfullness was rare for one in their line of work. But this element of surprise was perhaps the Corvus broker’s true goal.

... : " Looking for the guides huh? You're not the first one, definetly wont be the last either! To tell the truth, i'd be hard pressed to find any kind of info on them, nevermind their location. I'll tell you what though! If I ever come accross this kind of information while on my travels, i'll give you a call to sell it to you!

Apollo: “I’ll pay a good price for it, so call me anytime.”

... : Back on the subject of necromancers, I guess I could give you some pointers. First of all, while they are surely present, there are not loads of them to be found here in Tiria. I have heard however that the Mayirefta region has had quite a bit of trouble with them lately though. As a general rule of thumb you should know that they tend to keep clear of the Orektika region due to its proximity with the capital, as well as the Psista, Thalasina, Pioto and Epidorpia regions due to their intimate relations with the church.

Apollo’s map of Psarosoupa appeared in his mind. If he got it right…

Apollo: “So basically, the more we move East, the more shit is on. Huh.”

... : " These contain most of the information we talked about, including some additional details for some of the things I skipped over. You'll find a list of places were you would be likely to encounter necromancers for instance. Feel free to check the documents if you want! Oh, bear in mind you will totaly be branded a spy if you are caught with these! "

Apollo: “A list of places where i could find necromancers, hm? Sounds like christmas to me. I gotta say, I’m fairly impressed, “Golden Paydata” like that is normally hard and costly to procure. I’ll make good use of it.”

... : " I will definetly be there yeah! It's the event of the day after all! Let's see now... I set on 5 000, for your report, information on Eden's activities in Psarosoupa is mostly comprised of common knowledge (for its populace mainly), I'd wager it would go for 250, 300 at best. Info on the necromancers is a bit trickier, their presence shifts with time and so do their activities, not to mention the danger to obtain it. Plus the inquisition and the king's men buy it as well from time to time. I'll have to take a solid 600 for that. Lastly, the rarest and most costly, information on the wardens. In light of what little i had to share at the moment, I would personaly feel bad to charge you more than 800 even though the current rate is quite higher. That gives us a total of 1650. Deducted from your report, I am the one who owes you...3350! So what will it be, Dormns or imperial coin? "

Emilia didn’t really pick up on the splendid offer the Crow made. Apollo usually took care of negociations. The Warden, however, picked up instantly on the Crow’s ludicrous offer.

Apollo: “I don’t know how much you make as an apothecary around here, but you must be rolling in Dormns. My report’s good, but there’s no way the information you just provided me is worth only sixteen golds. I’ll give you twenty-five for it. But thanks, I appreciate it. I’ll be taking imperials.”

Apollo took the Crow’s scrolls and imperial coins and hid them inside his coat.

Apollo: “Well. It was a pleasure, sir. I guess i’ll see you soon enough.” said Apollo, lowering his head politely.

The Warden then took off, heading for the blacksmith’s. He wanted to see if progress was made on his gloves.
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyVen 10 Juin - 16:44

Apollo's fellow crow man noded in gratitude when the young one volunteered to increase his pay. Apparently he wasn't so well off as one would think. Not that he would say anything about it. Once the money changed hands, a few parting words were spoken, after which they each took their own way out of the plaza.

In the end, the meeting went without a hinch, exemplarily well even. And yet, there was now this akward feeling lingering in the air. A pair of eyes followed the young warden as he moved around town. They were nothing like the kind eyes of the crow he had just met however and unfortunately, none of the siblings could identify the source of such unease. Perhaps it was simply a trick of the mind.

Upon reaching the blacksmith's shop, Apollo had the pleasant surprise of learning that his order was finished. The handcrafter admited that in truth the warden wouldn't be geting an entirely new product but rather that he had modified a pair of existing gloves to suit his needs. Furthermore most of the job was done by his apprentice rather than himself, although he did supervise him and the boy did good enough a job anyway. Like so, after paying the modest sum of 300 coins, Apollo was now the proud owner of a sturdy pair of gauntlets. Surely not the toughest armor around but they would do for their intended purpose. The elder Anansi was now sigificantly closer to finishing his enchantment, lacking only few and common ingredients his new crow pal would have no problem supplying.  

Apollo finishes his business with the blackmsith quickly enough. When he was done noon was upon him. The noon of October 25th 4846. The speech of the elector count was gona take place any moment now! 

Terror: watched +5

The uneasyness just wont subside. Although in his home country, he could hardly feel further from "home".

40/100
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyMer 15 Juin - 7:45

With all things he had already planned done for the day, Apollo thought he would have a day to inquire around the city and attend the count's speech. After all, he apparently had no ennemies within the city walls, and a day with one's guard lowered would have been welcome.

However, events occurred differently than as Apollo had hoped. He was, after all, in Psarosoupa. The unshakeable feeling that he was watched acted as a grim reminder that necromancers were not his only adversaries here.

Everyone was or could be the enemy. As it had always been, and as it will most probably always be.
His allies were few and in hiding. And he was already spotted.

But no matter how he and Emilia tried to identify the one monitoring the Warden, they couldn't find any trace of him.

Emilia: "Could they be using scrying magic? This isn't too good."

Apollo: "Maybe. Shame we aren't even sure who's watching us. Could be necromancers or maybe the Inquisition. Inquisitors using magic has something very grim about it though."

Emilia: "There's nothing about this more we can do for now. Get Tenjin to work on this when he wakes up. Let's attend the speech."

Putting on his new, unenchanted gloves on, Apollo attended the speech.
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyDim 19 Juin - 0:53

In front of Galahal's manor, 13:44, 25th of October, 4846.

A great many people had gathered before the manor for the count's speech. Seemingly most of them were locals or at the very least Psarosoupean in origin but the warden managed to spot the occasional traveler as he worked his way through the crowd to reach an acceptable spot where he could see and hear the people making the annoucements. 

As per custom, a small wooden stage had been placed before the manor in preparation. All the better since without it the speaker would be swallowed in the sea of people no doubt. Speaking of the people, most seemed quite eager to hear what had transpired during the negotiations. Of course all of them trusted the elector count and his judgement, but some could not help but be sceptic about the end results. Would a company from barbaric, foreign lands, really be allowed to do further business in their territory? What would that imply for the salvation of their souls? Furthermore, did they care? Many merchants in the crowd vehimently pushed the argument they did not. The deals discussed were good business and had the potential to bring a fair amount of gold in the empire if handled correctly.

Each and everyone was throwing his own opinion out there, along with whatever gossip, theory and sometimes straight up bullshit they could come up with! The whole thing somewhat resembled a festival, which was a really good thing given the other kind of events that gathered such crowds were mostly executions and pyre burnings. 

Apollo once in place himself, had no issue singling out the man he had met earlier, his white hair despite his young age being pretty good give aways in a crowd. As a matter of fact he was so easy to spot it was pretty amazing he had managed to make any kind of living as a crow. Couldn't have been easy with such a handicap, not in this country at the very least!

The crow with the unknown name was talking with a young lady who Apollo half guessed she was also originating from Izashi. At least that's what her outfit and weapon suggested, even seen from this distance. The warden was too far to actualy hear what they were saying and the ongoing discussions of the crowd didn't make that any easier. However his general know how as an informant broker and their light expressions sugested that they were simply making small talk about the ongoing event. Perhaps a joke or two as they burst into laughter. 
Axladi - Page 2 Yomi10

At any rate, it would seem that Apollo had arrived in the nick of time as he only had to wait a few minutes before guards heralding the start of the speech took the stage. Two of which were clearly higher class than the line of military men holding the crowd at bay of the stage. These two were better equiped, covered in heavier, polished armor and emanated a prestige which doubtessly left their peers inspired and perhaps somewhat jealous. Could these two be part of some special unit? Perhaps the count's personal guard? It was unclear. 
Axladi - Page 2 High_g10

Ambiance:

Followed the thundering cheering signaling the count had emerged from his manor's doorstep. Within a few seconds, there he stood, center stage and flanked by the guardsmen whose trained eyes were no doubt scanning the masses for the smallest inkling of suspicious behavior. 
Axladi - Page 2 Galaha10

Elector Count Galahal, ruler of Tiria, also known as "the Golden Bullet" of Psarosoupa.

The man of the hour himself. One of the strongest warriors of the empire. A military asset skilled enough to shoot a seagull from a mile away with an old pistol. It was no surprise that he appeared like so before the masses, armed and armoured, the elector counts seldom did otherwise. After all, each of their public appearances often served as a reminder of the empire’s might. 

Once in place, Galahal raised his arm, quietly prompting the crowd to a respectful silence. He then started speaking with a loud and clear voice, a voice full of confidence and authority.  

Galahal: " People of Psarosoupa, as you have no doubt heard already, on this very same day business negotiations between our empire and the Eden commercial group have taken a step forward. On this note, I would introduce to you Eden’s representative during our talks, mister Bartholemew Rockefeller, head of the Blackstone savings company. "

A man in his early fifties joined Galahal on stage, he was a very serious and professional looking fellow and was himself accompanied by two bodyguards outfitted by Eden’s laboratories no doubt seeing as their equipment had very little in common with that of their Psarosoupean peers. He was greeted by a timid wave of applause, spearheaded by the ever eager merchants amongst the crowd.
Axladi - Page 2 Hellve10
Axladi - Page 2 Transi10

Bartholomew Rockefeller and Eden guards.

Bartholomew: " Greetings! I would like to start by expressing how thankful I am for this opportunity to be here today as meeting elector count Galahal has been both an honour and a pleasure! Now, I realise that I am not the man many of you expected to see here today. After all the talks subject was supposed to be the potential implementation of Jackarta mining industries in Psarosoupean soil, therefore it would make more sense that the head of that company be present instead. The change in representative was something decided very recently and has its roots in a change in what Eden desires to offer to Psarosoupa’s people. In light of this, I have been sent to advocate this new deal."

Galahal: " Similarely, I consulted with his majesty the king prior to this meeting regarding the contents of this new deal and was granted the right to act in his name by royal decree, so that I can take the best decisions for the people of our empire. Therefore, I now declare that by the king’s will, as of next week, both Jackarta and Blackstone will legally be operating in our empire! It is as you just heard. Following Eden’s request, we discussed the arrival of both companies. "

As expected the crowd’s response was mitigated. On one hand you had the usual actors in favour of Eden’s companies presence, and on the other, the people a tad more conservative who still had some doubts if these news could really be called good ones or not. Still, Blackstone’s services were straightforward enough in nature, as opposed to the “shady” excavating magical rocks for exportation ones put forward from Jackarta. Of course, technically only cheers and applauds were heard since those with doubts or downright bad opinions of these results knew better than to speak up right here and now. Just like that, the announcement would have gone unopposed if it weren’t for the voice of a single elderly man.

Ambiance:

" How can you possibly think this is the best choice for our people? Was the gold of the earth not enough for you? That you had to go after the one of heathens? "

The old man stepped forward from the masses. He wore unusually intricate (and clean) white robes and walked with an ornate staff in hand. Upon seeing who he was the peripheral guards let him through to the stage, a man of high status no doubt. 
Axladi - Page 2 Karpou10

Karpouzi.

The count’s voice shifted to a slightly condescending and scoffing tone.

Galahal: " Archbishop Karpouzi, how kind of you to grace us with a visit! I suspected your local colleague wouldn’t have the spine to stand before me. "

Karpouzi: " Put aside your bitterness and see the truth boy! This “deal” you want to accept will bring ruin to our souls! It is not a decision you can make! Not you, not the king, not anyone! We cannot let your greed lead the innocent masses astray! Retract the agreement this instant! "

Galahal: " You preach against simple business you know nothing off! I assure each and every one of you that numerous surveillance methods have been agreed upon to guarantee the moral integrity of all activities to be held. This deal will bring only new jobs and riches to our lands! There is no damnation to be seen, I apologize if that disappoints you. Let it be known! A crushing majority of the folks employed will be from Psarosoupa, payments will also be issued in imperial coin. Standing against this deal is standing against the interests of Psarosoupa. "

Karpouzi: " How dare you accuse me, accuse the holy church of such a thing?! "

Galahal: " I believe I made it quite clear earlier that I am acting by royal decree. This is the will of the king and opposing it is synonym of treachery! Now I do not know about what happens in Psista but Tiria is king’s land and you would do well to remember that before speaking in my presence priest! "

The mention of Tiria’s more, liberal, opinions of the holy church of Psarosoupa did extract its fair share of cheer and applause. Many even took it upon themselves to start booing the holy man.

Karpouzi: " This… This is heresy! "

Galahal: " Heresy? THIS IS MADNESS! Is that the Pope’s official stance on the matter? "

The old man fell silent. It was not. But this had to be done. This deal had to be stopped, lest it unjustly condemns these men who didn’t know any better to oblivion. And yet, he was now at a loss for words. The Pope couldn’t possibly be wrong nor could he lie about his stance on this affair.

Galahal: " You have overstayed your welcome, archbishop. "

That concluded the somewhat heated debate between the two men. The archbishop was forced in shameful retreat, although leaving without further inciting by the guards. The crowd revelled in what was seemingly a victory over their lord, that is to say their region, over the church. For the most part they were now unified in their support of the deal. Where sense knew no better, pride had come into play. Galahal’s tone switched yet again, it became a hearty roar, a rallying cry of victory.

Galahal: " My fellows! Tonight, drink, feast, and be merry! For this day our futures look bright indeed! Long live his majesty the King! "

The crowd echoed back with pride.

" Long live the King! "

Meanwhile, Eden’s representative still on stage, had a discreet grin of satisfaction on his face.

Such were the events surrounding the count’s speech.
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptySam 16 Juil - 18:26

The Golden Bullet had spoken and doubt had been, at least temporarily, scattered. There was none else that dared oppose his majesty’s decision to accept Eden’s gratuitous offer.

With the speech good and done, everyone on stage made for the count’s manor under the cheers, applause and encouraging shouts of the crowd. Considering another civil war was almost sparked off of the exchange between Galahal and Karpouzi, the people had been fast to forget and rejoice at the scent of gold indeed!

With the show over, the masses receded back into the town bit by bit, allowing those still present to move with refreshing ease.

" That ought to keep things interesting for a while! "

Came a voice next to the siblings.

It was none other than the unknown Crow the brother had met with this very morning. The man gave the Warden a friendly wave, but, how did he get there? Had he used the crowd to move unnoticed? That would be a typical skill for such a man to have. Perhaps he was a sneaky bastard after all!   

" Any thoughts? "

He seemed interested in whatever input, if any, Apollo cared to share.

" I see. Well, to be honest there is something else I needed to discuss with you, do not worry, this will not be long! I just wanted to give you a heads up regarding a part of our previous discussion. On what I gave you earlier, you will see mention of an issue in Northern Piateles. Here is the thing, unless you hurry, that info will not stay reliable since someone else is also on the case now. Just thought I’d let you know! See you around! "

And just like that he took off.
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyMar 26 Juil - 11:47

In the end, even a speech attended by the Anansi siblings could spark a war.

This time, however, market economics and diplomacy prevailed over religion, it would seem. As Apollo thought of the dangerous repercussions of the conflict between the State and the Church on this matter, Emilia had food for thought for herself.

Emilia: "You know, these Eden Guards. They look badass, but i'm pretty sure their armor is just designed to make them look like they have abs. Who do you think wins between the Eden Guards and these guys from Galahad's Elite Guard?"

Apollo: "Maybe these guys are part of a special unit? Imperial Guards or something. Have you seen the weapons of the Eden Guards? That looked like serious ballistic hardware, wouldn't want to take a hit from one of those guns."

Emilia: "Talking about guns, have you seen that COUNT?! HE WAS SO FUNNY! WEARING ARMOR DURING A SPEECH, I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW PEOPLE COULD HEAR HIM THROUGH HIS RIDICULOUS HELMET!"

Emilia had burst into laughter at the sight of the Elector Count.

Emilia: "HEY GUYZ, I'M WEARING A 30 POUND HELMET TO "PROTECT MY FACE". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

After a short while, Emilia calmed down.

Emilia: "Really, though. How do you even aim, or move your arm in such heavy armor? "Golden Bullet" my ass, i call faker!"

" That ought to keep things interesting for a while! "

The Fellow Crow had made his way next to the siblings.

Apollo: "You have a very dangerous perspective of what's "interesting", friend. I'm not sure what to make of this, the State and the Church just clashed over the future of this country, and we haven't seen the end of it yet. These people seem ready to go back to war, as crazy as it sounds. As if they didn't have enough problems today."

" I see. Well, to be honest there is something else I needed to discuss with you, do not worry, this will not be long! I just wanted to give you a heads up regarding a part of our previous discussion. On what I gave you earlier, you will see mention of an issue in Northern Piateles. Here is the thing, unless you hurry, that info will not stay reliable since someone else is also on the case now. Just thought I’d let you know! See you around! "

Emilia: "Wait, what?"

Apollo: " Huh?" Apollo froze for a few seconds. "Aw, well. Let's just hang around for a bit, then to back to the room. I want to review the scrolls he gave me before we move on." He said, tapping on his new gauntlets.
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyVen 5 Aoû - 20:06

With the events surrounding the speech over and done, Apollo wisely decided to take it easy for the rest of the day. The time was a quarter past (high) noon and he had no pressing matter to deal with whatsoever. A welcome change no doubt seeing how the last few days had been a series of remarkably peculiar and tiring events. Sufficed to say Apollo had found himself on the verge of death at least three times over the last five days. No one would blame him if that made him put things into perspective and quite adventuring. Not that his resolve would allow such a thing at this point of course. There was still far too much to be done!

What were the goals of Hellpoemer in Psarosoupa? Who were they really in the first place? What of the Wardens? What happened to Tessen and to the rest of the group? Why hadn’t the Harbingers made an appearance since his teleportation? What or who was the source of this nagging feeling of being observed? What was he going to eat for lunch? All these questions and not an answer in sight!

As the young man strolled through town, he could see renewed vigour on the faces of passer-by’s, joy even! The news about the deal stricken between Eden’s companies and the Empire had spread like wildfire, to the point where within an hour there wasn’t a single soul within these walls who had not heard the news.

Ambiance:

Walking along a busy street, Apollo heard a group of town criers heartedly yelling that tonight was going to be a “Panigiri”. Free food and drinks for all they said! Everyone was welcome to join the town in celebration.
Upon hearing the news, the townsfolk were swift to start preparations for tonight’s grand feast. The women rushed to their homes to cook whatever dishes they had the confidence to bring to the tables, while the men and children started decorating the town with lanterns and banners. Wooden, handcrafted tables and chairs were brought forth from homes and invaded every plaza of town, set in a U shape to allow dancing in the middle for those that had the intention to shake their posterior.

So many smiles, so many jokes and joy and happiness! Was that really the same Psarosoupa who was in a civil war not even a year ago? Was this truly, that grumpy old inquisitor’s homeland? A land, supposedly still plagued by criminals and necromancers? There was naught of that to be seen here no matter how hard one would look.  

Occasionally, the siblings would pass spots were people had already started partying. Wooden mugs filled with red wine were passed around as musicians accompanied the songs of bards and amateurs alike!

...:

Hey lady
I’m a woodcutter baby
For your father’s dock
I wake up in early morn
I work till the sun is gone
The days are long and the road is steep
Oh lady do you know?
I really truly love you so!
So I work and I dream that one day I’ll sleep serene
Holding your hand

Hey bride
For your eyes
I’ll build a house that touches skies
It will be a nice surprise
The days are long the goal out of reach
Oh bride do you know?
In our new home

Hey woman
I have been a true man
But with your baby’s cries
And your lover’s lies
There’s no alibies
Oh woman do you know?
When you return

Hey crazy
Although your trial is hazy
I found it in me to inquire
It is me who’ll feed the pyre
That will do in your desire
Oh love do you know?
I really truly hate you so!
When you burn
That day is today!

It was a happy and playful tune, despite the dodgy lyrics, no doubt a song originating from one of the Empire’s regions who lived off the wood industry. Shame the singer couldn’t make it justice!

Moving on, should Apollo return to his inn evening come, he would find it full of people of all ages, men and women alike, enjoying the party to their fullest! The hall would be full of people to talk to or perhaps do something more with, but would the warden share their joy tonight? 
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyMar 23 Aoû - 11:27

After a stroll in the streets, the siblings went back to their room, where after a short rest, Apollo started diving into the scrolls given to him by the Crow Contact.

Apollo: "Northern Piateles, huh. That's the neighboring region. If i get a mount, we can be there in about ten days, i'd say. Rumors says necromancers are active in that area."

Emilia: "Sounds good! We can leave tomorrow then, not much work here anyways. It's weird to say it like that, but the Inquisition seems to be doing a decent job keeping the necrosphere in order around here. And that is actually really weird."

Apollo: "It is. i think we'll eventually have to come back here to dig deeper into that question. Well, now that we have decided of our next destination, might as well take care of the enchantment of these gloves."

First, Apollo cleared some space on the table in his room. Enchanting was a time-consuming process, during which mess and uncertainties would ultimately lead to failure. He then layed down the enchanting reagents, the Royal Slime and the fire cristals he had bought in Dormnuill.

Inscribing complex catalytic runes on the right glove, he started incanting spells of fire, slowly draining the fire magic contained within the crystals, and infusing the energies within the right glove.
Finally, he layed down the inked feather and wore the right gauntlet. Apollo then grabbed a nearby knife and whispered.

Apollo: "Arise, Sota."

Sota, or "War" in Dead-Tongue. This gauntlet would hold his weapon, and with it he would strike down those who would stand against what is right. The inscription lit in a dim red glow for an instant, and the temperature of the knife started rising. Seeing his enchantment had succeeded, he left the knife to cool down and took the glove off to proceed with the second enchantment.

The left glove was more problematic, as it didn't rely on classic, established incantations of the enchanting school. And as such, the enchantment method will be hidden to avoid leaks of professional secrets. Let's skip to the trial of the glove.

Apollo: "Rauha is your name."

Rauha, or "Peace" in Dead-Tongue. This gauntlet would allow Apollo to hold a shield through magic, protecting those who cannot protect themselves. Apollo tested it by approaching a plate to the back of his hand while wearing the glove. The plate remained immobile for an instant, a progressively started to levitate above the glove, as if pulled by invisible strings.

The enchantments were successful.

Emilia: "Nicely done. This will help greatly. Since you're alone for now, you'll have to step up your game."

Apollo: "We will have to. And i think we just did." Apollo replied, looking proudly at his work.

Emilia: "Well! It's time we joined the party out there, isn't it? Come on, brother! We have to catch some respite while we still can, after all!"

Grabbing only what he needed for self defense and his money, Apollo went into the streets and proceeded to enjoy the Panagiri.
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyMer 5 Oct - 15:35

In front of Apollo's inn 20:44, 25th of October, 4846.

After taking the time needed to complete his work on his gauntlets, Apollo found a moment to hit the town, seemingly with no specific goal in mind. After all, enchanting was an intense exercise of the mind, it required focus and precision, not to mention a fair deal of trial and error, especialy when unusual enchantements were to be made, such as the one made on the Peace glove. Neglectfull execution would prove fatal in the field of battle.

When the siblings left the inn, the sky had already darkened and the last bit of sun was about to disappear in a far off horizon hidden by the buildings of a town all too eager to live the night! For tonight had been demed a night of celebration, a panigiri.

Preparations had been completed during Apollo's absence. On every plaza of the town, thick wooden tables and stools had been set in U shapes, surrounding massive bonfires which warded away the, yet feeble, cold of autumn. The streets were lit with numerous decorative lanterns, some of which were tied together by long, colourful ribbons and shashes. 

Stores irrelevent with the festivities had closen early, their owners leaving to help with preparations accross town, whereas food and luxury markets had stayed open unusualy late to catter to the people's last minute needs. The streets were filled with people of all kinds. Most of them were naturaly of common birth and of average income, numerous among them those who had taken the town in their casual stretwear. That said occasionaly one could come accross some fancy dressed people, either richer than average commoners or even a few nobles not taking their status as seriously as the others, freely mingling with the towns population and road warry travelers. 

And then of course there were the women, who, as always had taken it upon themselves to be as pretty as possible, regardless of their lineage. Dresses, decoltes and fancifull maquilliages had now invaded the streets, much to the pleasure of the gentlemen one might say.

The slight unueasyness present before the count's speech had been replaced by a global cheerfulness and intent to party. Music and laughter could be heard from all sides of town. At places bards sung the deeds of mighty heros, at others they sang. Further still there was dance. Tonight looked like a joyfull night inddeed! Though always under the watchfull gaze of a reinforced town guard and occasional inquisitorial patrol.

It was not long before Apollo caught the eye of a stranger. The man, a rather fat (and rather bald) person in his early 40s approched the Warden with a smile, all the while pulling out a chair at one of the banquets accross town. 

Ambiance:

" Come traveler! We have room right here! Rest! Revel! Join in our joy! It is free! Haha! Everything is free tonight so do not be shy! Take a seat, take some wine! Take my wife cause I really cant stand her anymore! I'm Koriantis, the owner of the tavern over there! "

He pointed at his establishment accross the street, nothing too fancy, it was pretty much your usual wooden Psarosoupean tavern. Lots of traffic could be detected over there, employees and some volunteers alike came and went bringing out big plates of food and a dozen mugs of alcohool at a time. 

" Come friend! Come! "

Insisted the man, changing his mind and handing him now his own chair.

" Sit, sit, let me know if you need anything! "

He then shouted at a person accross the plaza before leaving, probably not to be seen again for the rest of the evening. 

" Valia! Take care of the young lad here ye? "

Soon after, the Valia in question came to sate Apollo's appetite. 

Axladi - Page 2 11b3a2f700e32c447929bf5515d9c772

She was a beautiful young thing. Came and went with a smile. 

As she reached Apollo, she laid on the table before him a filled mug of red wine and a bowl of roast meat with onions. By all accounts they were quite tasty! 

Valia: " Everything tonight is free! We only serve the meat once though! Sorry for that hehe! You can have as much wine as you want though! Just call for me! I'm Valia! "

She winked at him shyly before leaving to attend to other folk, leaving him to enjoy his dinner and the music. 

Ambiance:
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyLun 5 Déc - 14:58

Apollo let things unfold, and so did they! Before long, he had found himself seated, invited by the owner of a nearby tavern, and served food by a lovely thing.

Apollo started eating, raising his mug with other patrons, and quickly started mingling with them. Tonight was indeed a night of feasting and celebration, and Apollo enjoyed every single moment of this fun, simple night.
Apollo emptied his delicious plate of meat rather quickly, though. His stomach filled, Apollo realized he had eaten much faster than other patrons who had spent more time on bragging and talking than on actual eating. A life on the run had made Apollo a fast eater, even in times of celebrations!

Feeling slightly off, Apollo rose up, muttering a quick enchantment of agility. He glanced over at Emilia, who was listening to other people's drunken conversations with amusement.

Apollo: *She will be fine tonight.* He thought, happily.

With unnatural dexterity, Apollo crossed the plaza towards Koriantis's tavern. As expected, he found a line of people coming in and out of the tavern with food, alcohol or empty plates. The Warden quickly spotted Valia among the helpers, struggling to get across a dense crowd with the numerous plates and jugs of wine she was carrying.

Apollo: "Hey! Let me help you with that, where does this go?" -The warden said, as he took the plates off Valia's hands. "I'm guessing you will need whatever help you can get tonight, am I right?" -He added, with a large smile. "I'm Apollo, by the way. Nice to meetcha!"
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptySam 10 Déc - 18:12

Ambiance:
Wine! More wine!

Let it flow! Let it drown the sorrows and wash away the worries! Let the town itself drink its fill and revel!

That night was a busy night indeed for anyone working at a tavern, as our dear Apollo would very soon find out! Thankfully, he was not the only volunteer lending a helping hand to the knights of alcohol and meat. Many others, both locals and foreigners had stepped up to the challenge as well, and like himself, were very praised for doing so! Helpers were welcome, guests were welcome, drunkards were welcome! A great party indeed!

The work would never cease, there was an ongoing stream of newcomers pouring out of buildings, people who had yet to eat the dish of the day. Further still, the number of revellers asking for refills of wine seemed to reach no end! Wooden bowls and cups came and went at astounding speed!

Occasionally one would ask for directions to the toilet, another for directions in life, a third felt unwell and needed a quiet place to empty his stomach. Sometimes one got rowdy and needed his lights punched out, never a shortage of volunteers for that one! A couple girls even asked to dance with the warden, shyly, as befitted their age. They meant nothing of it if not to have fun and enjoy the night. After all, tomorrow “life” would resume.

But not today!

Damned be the consequences! Drink! Sing! Dance! Shout!

Good vibes all around. So many kind-hearted and smiling people, even if only for tonight.

However, among the masses, some of the guests seemed out of place! Were they more than the others? Were they less? At the very least they seemed to be going along with the mood in their own little ways. Thankfully no necromancers, no evil doers, not tonight at least.

But let’s take a closer look to this cast of colourful characters, shall we?

First of all, the most easily noticeable was a, rather loud, dwarf gentleman who kept running past the plaza where Apollo was. He wore fine clothes, was clearly very well on his way to being wasted, was waving around two cups of wine one in each hand, all the while having a progressively emptier wine bottle in his pocket. Astoundingly enough, he appeared roughly every 15 minutes until the end of the night. Always running at full speed past the tables, never missing to grab someone’s drink on his way to what people presumed was the next plaza. Apparently, he was a local, people knew him and each of his appearances (or at least the first 10 ones) raised quite a few laughs from the crowd, before he ends up melting into the background of the festivities. He excitedly kept shouting:

"Riiiiiiiiiich! I’m gona be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH!"
Axladi - Page 2 Dwaine10

Moving on, a group of people rather than a single person, who one could ill afford to miss yet very few seemed to care about, were a dozen Eden guards, outfitted like the ones from the count’s speech. They were seemingly patrolling the streets, probably to provide additional security for the official who was still in town. In front of them walked a fairly sinister woman whose face was hidden under silver hair. She too was wearing unusual equipment, different from the one her fellows had though. Clearly, a leader of some sort. Nigh impossible for someone to notice in the havoc of the festivities, but her steps could not be heard. Her group came and went across town, never interacting when it could be helped, dreadfully ready for battle despite all the cheers and laughs around them.
Axladi - Page 2 Sleepe10

Then there were three fighters, each on his own, blending in without entirely seeming to. In the end two of them might as well be Psarosoupean, the third less so.

A man, the spitting image of a knight, perhaps this were the case. He was also equipped for battle and had a noble air about him, which warranted respect even from the most inebriated party goers. Upon closer inspection, he was definitely from the empire, colours and emblems did not lie. He spent the night quietly, sharing stories of valour with the locals, dancing with quite a few maidens, having reasonable drink.
Axladi - Page 2 Cloi-l10

A good thirty meters further down the tables, sat a fancily dressed young woman which proved deceptively agile on the dance floor. She spoke little and drank sparingly. The seath of a rapier hanged on her waist. A brooch of the Council of Mages on her chest.
Axladi - Page 2 Lahel10

As for the person sticking out the most of them three, the siblings knew her. For they had seen her earlier that day with their Crow contact. The isashian swordswoman. She sat at the end of a mildly populated table. She spoke only when spoken to and shared nothing of significance. She ate her meal, drank a few cups, took in the moment and then disappeared, quietly.
Axladi - Page 2 Yomi10
Last but not least, bringing up the rear was a funny onlooker who none had seemed to notice. Yet another young woman, but she was hiding in the shadows of a nearby alley, behind an oaken barrel. She wore unusual for the country clothes and had unusual for the country hair colour. Bluntly said, for Psarosoupean standards she was damned right weird. Harmless though. All she did was eye the revellers from the shadows, eyes full of envy.
Axladi - Page 2 Lumina10

Such were the colours on display that night. Though the busy Apollo would probably not see them, perhaps his sister would catch a glimpse of them in between two drunkard’s stories. The night and the party kept going, only starting to die down towards five in the morning. Little by little the plazas were emptied, the tables hidden away, trash and decorations stored, ready for the next chance to shine.

Six in the morning, the town was empty and dead quiet, if not for someone’s distant shout:

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH!"
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyMar 20 Déc - 11:23

Ambiance:

The morning rays of sunlight shone through the window of the tavern. Right across Apollo's face.

Apollo: "Oooh boy." -he whispered, painfully opening his eyes.

Except for his massive headache, he didn't feel any pain. That was good at least, he was most likely not in enemy territory...?

Situation assessment. What. Exactly. Happened.

Towards the end of the night, the staff had taken the time to enjoy the pana...pana something themselves. Apollo had drank with the patrons that were still awake and the staff and volunteers that were finally enjoying a bit of respite. What a blast that was!

Apollo took a look around him. He had woken up in worse places. Not often, but he did.

He was in the hall of the tavern. He had slept on the long table, using only a loaf of bread as his emergency pillow. Sleeping on his right arm was one of the waitresses of the tavern. Sleeping on on his abdomen was one of the cooks who had been serving such good food yesterday night.

Apollo: *Oooh boy.* -he thought, smiling.

A day of carelessness. In the end, that is exactly what Apollo fought for. A day where everyone and anyone could just chill without fear or worry.
In truth, Apollo was as lazy as a sloth. His sense of duty and justice kept him moving. But he dreamt of the day where he could simply stay on that table, sleeping for a few more precious hours with a pretty girl and a good cook with him.
There was still work to do though. He had to keep going for a little while! Slowly, carefully, he pulled himself up, trying not to awaken his sleeping companions.

He left a note before leaving the tavern:

"Thanks guys, i had a blast. I've got a new favourite tavern in Axladi, see you guys around! -Apollo"

He went back to his own tavern, where he took the time to clean himself up properly. He then packed up, payed for the stay, and left for the marketplace. Hopefully, some merchants would be hardworking enough to open up the morning after a panageri.

Eventually, Emilia showed up. She hadn't materialized like she always did, looks like she had stayed "here" for the whole night.

Emilia: "Have you heard? Some dwarf is going to be rich!" -She said, opening up the dialogue in the still-empty streets of Axladi.
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyJeu 29 Déc - 22:02

26th of October, 4846.

Ambiance:

Warm and gentle sunrays penetrating the tavern of the “Xaropo Kouneli” from a vast window on its roof, progressively roused Apollo from a heavy and well deserved sleep.

The surroundings were quiet if not for the snores of the staff who had given their all during yesterday’s celebrations. If memory serves, the impressions of political figures and animals made by the cook were quite the sight to behold!

Fun times.

None other than the warden was awake though, no farewells would be spoken this morning. That said, it was certain that should he ever find himself in town again, Apollo would have a place to crash and eat at cheaper prices than average. Friends were made after all.

Out to town, the scenery was quite different than yesterday’s. The streets were empty and quiet, there was no movement, no laughter and singing, merely left over litter on the floor. The occasional wooden table had been left in the middle of the street or plaza, their owner too tired to bother taking it away before the dawn.

The sun itself had only begun showing the tip of its face, lazily peeking from behind the tallest buildings of town. Where one stood in sunlight, its warmth would warm the very soul, leave it however and the morning chill was quick to remind you that winter was nearly here!  

Quite a few minutes passed before Apollo passes the first woken person, a shop keeper by the looks of him. Then came two travellers, a squadron of guards. Clearly enough, most of the town had decided to stick to their beds this morning, recuperating, many hangovered, some heartbroken and others simply not caring enough to get up so early!

Still, it felt funny seeing the roads so empty! It was almost as if the town had been deserted overnight. Some shops had begun opening here and there but their number was low and it could prove difficult for the warden to find the things he was looking for just yet.

As he was strolling aimlessly through the empty streets however, he came across an odd person which seemed rather sad, possibly lost and definitely not of Psarosoupean origins. It was a pretty, warmly dressed young woman, who looked normal enough if not for her downright weird hair colour. It was part purple, part blond, fading in and out along the length of the hair.

Axladi - Page 2 Myr10

Upon noticing Apollo across the street, her face lit up as she rushed over to him in joyful exclamation.

" SOMEONE!!!! "

In her excitement, she almost ran past him, almost tripped in her attempt to stop, and almost had to pull a wheel jump to regain balance. Almost.

" HI! SORRY! Sorry! Did I hit you? I hope not! "

Her voice had a highish pitch without being annoying. She was shorter than the warden, although only by little, and seemed ridiculously happy to have found someone. It probably didn’t have to be Apollo. But it was! What luck.

" Sorry, could I bother you for a bit? I can pay you! "

She nods vigorously, partly to convince Apollo, partly perhaps to convince herself.

" What happened here? Why is this place so empty? The guards seemed grumpy? Aren’t you cold? "

She spoke fast, appeared genuinely worried, but still managed to gather the strength to smile warmly in the end, while waiting for his answers.

Terror:

Apollo is 50 Dormns (in imperial coin) poorer, for having paid his inn (new total 50170) .
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyLun 2 Jan - 9:57

Nothing. Open.

Apparently, nobody in this town cared to service the Warden this morning. Most were probably still passed out in some tavern or in their own beds, if they managed to make their way there.

Emilia: "Cheer up, brother! Even if you have to fight ancient, powerful evils, most dont!"

Apollo: "...And I even woke up early this morning...!" he mumbled, sad to have sacrificed his morning for nothing.

Anyways. Apollo knew this one was on him.

As he strolled aimlessly through the streets, keeping an eye out for shops to open (and possibly danger to look out for), he came across yet another strange individual.

Apollo had a hard time following what she said. The girl spoke fast and was messy in her ideas.

Apollo answered as best he could, still slightly tired and confused by the previous day's feast (and mostly by the girl).

Apollo: "Huh, no, you didn't hit me, no worries, are you okay? No need to pay me, what's going on, how can i help you?"

" What happened here? Why is this place so empty? The guards seemed grumpy? Aren’t you cold? "

Apollo: "Huh... When did you arrive in Axladi? There was a feast yesterday, everyone's sleeping it off. The guards are grumpy because they are on guard duty when they'd rather be in bed. Who are you by the way? I'm Apollo. And no, I'm not cold, I'm okay, thanks for asking." -he answered, probably just as confused as the girl.
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Jan - 2:02

Ambiance:

Her eyes were full of expectation, inquiries rolled off her tongue in rapid manner.

She would have them answered, even if it required cash to make it so. Despite trying to hide it however, she did seem quite relieved when the warden mentioned pay was not necessary. She didn't say anything, but her eyes brightened up. Some people didn't need that much to be happy it seems.

She dismissed Apollo's polite concerns with haste (she is fine thank you), eager to move along in the conversation.

She paid close attention to Apollo's response, she had asked the questions after all!

Apollo: "Huh... When did you arrive in Axladi? There was a feast yesterday, everyone's sleeping it off. The guards are grumpy because they are on guard duty when they'd rather be in bed. Who are you by the way? I'm Apollo. And no, I'm not cold, I'm okay, thanks for asking."

As he kept going she nodded away, confirming reception of each piece of the information being traded that morning in the, surprisingly empty, streets of Axladi.

" I see... I guess that makes some sense. "

Said she while reviewing what had been told in her head.

" I'm not sure I understand though, that feast, was the whole town invited to it? There's hardly anyone around past the guards at the gate. "

It was almost like she had the habbit of answering with nothing but more questions. Were that the case though that would make her quickly undesireable company. Was it truely so?

" I just reached this town. Barely been in it for thirty minutes. Spent most of them looking for someone not glaring at me like i was the devil too. "

Welcoming as they might have appeared the day before, it seemed none of the townsfolk wished to bother with foreigners that early in the morning.

And then came the time for introductions. The time of questioning had passed, for now...

She continued in a calmer fashion.

" I'm Myr, nice to meetcha! "

She offered her hand, along with an honest smile.

Myr then appeared slightly troubled, perhaps even a bit shy, as she struggled to put into words her next request. Her eyes moved from Apollo to the pavement. Her right hand held her left shoulder.

Myr: " I... Uh... Kinda have one more thing I would like to ask ya. I... Er. Would it be ok for me to tag along with you for a bit? This empty town is creeping me out and I dont know anyone else around. "

She hurried to add:

" Of course if you dont want to I completly understand! That is a pretty weird thing to ask of someone you just met... "

But then...

" But theeeeen... I wouldn't have anyone to share these delicious golden rings with! "

The golden rings in question were a bag of freshly baked doughnuts (they smelled awesome and looked appetyzing). As she held the half opened bag in front of Apollo's eyes, it became clear that not ALL shops were closed that morning.  

" They are covered in honey and litteral gold dust! "

Said she, with stars in her eyes.

" Bit expensive to be honest but since it's a local specialty I figured I simply had to try them out! Plus it's edible gold! Like, wow! "

She shoved half of one in her mouth and her face lit up as if it were christmas.

Myr, munching: " But I guesh you know dat already! Sowwy, I talk a wot when I'm excited. "

A couple answers and a bag of donuts had just made that girl's morning.
If only life were always that simple.

[ Shops are now open for business. (Not all of them but should be able to find what you want).]
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptySam 14 Jan - 9:10

Apollo was still quite sleepy this morning, and no one would blame him for that after yesterday's events. The discussion with the lass progressively woke up the Warden from his torpor.

Apollo: "Actually, yeah, the whole town was invited to it. Quite a shame you missed it, actually, you'd have seen the people of Psarosoupa with a new eye."

" I just reached this town. Barely been in it for thirty minutes. Spent most of them looking for someone not glaring at me like i was the devil too. "

Apollo: "I feel ya. You arrived just twelve hours too late for that though. I think most of the people of Axladi are back to their grumpy and slightly racist selves. What are you doing in a place like this anyways?"

" I'm Myr, nice to meetcha! "

Apollo: "The pleasure is all mine." he said, as he shook Myr's hand.

Myr: " I... Uh... Kinda have one more thing I would like to ask ya. I... Er. Would it be ok for me to tag along with you for a bit? This empty town is creeping me out and I dont know anyone else around. "

" Of course if you dont want to I completly understand! That is a pretty weird thing to ask of someone you just met... "

Apollo: "Kayné, is that you?" he joked, mostly to himself.

A large smile appeared on the Warden's face.

Apollo: "Sorry! you just remind me of a great friend of mine. She'd meet random folks for the first time and go on an adventure with them without asking their names. Ah, fun times!" he explained. "Sure, let's stick together for now, the place is gloomy enough as it is."

" But theeeeen... I wouldn't have anyone to share these delicious golden rings with! "

Jokingly, Apollo played along.

Apollo: "Okay, you got me at golden rings."

" They are covered in honey and litteral gold dust! "

Apollo: "Is this real life?
Is this just Fantasy?"

" Bit expensive to be honest but since it's a local specialty I figured I simply had to try them out! Plus it's edible gold! Like, wow! "

Apollo: "Wow, I'm ashamed to say i missed that! Been here since yesterday, and i didn't even pay attention to the food here. Good thing you're here to show me the edible-gold thingies!" he said, grabbing one of the rings from Myr's bag and taking a first bite out of his ring.

" But I guesh you know dat already! Sowwy, I talk a wot when I'm excited. "

Apollo: "...And you're right. These things are amazing. It's like... biting into solid gold. Without the pain and the loss of teeth. With taste. And texture. And no silliness."

After this episode of delicacy tasting, Apollo and Myr started to go through the shops that were slowly opening.

Dem purchazed zuppliez.:
Kayné
Rang D
Rang D
Kayné

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.14
For.For.2020
Int.Int.1010
Con.Con.1212
Dex.Dex.2424
ATQ.ATQ.085
MATQ.MATQ.3450
DEF.DEF.890
MDEfMDEf2460
Endu.Endu.880880
Vit.Vit.1212
AMAM44

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Jan - 15:31

As the two of them made their way through whatever shops had owners brave enough to open that morning, the conversation kept flowing with ease.

Apollo: "I feel ya. You arrived just twelve hours too late for that though. I think most of the people of Axladi are back to their grumpy and slightly racist selves. What are you doing in a place like this anyways?"

She seemed disappointed at first, upon hearing she had quite litteraly missed the party. One donut later however, her mood was back to her usual cheerfulness. 

Myr: " Well, serves me right for stopping in all those inns on my way here, I guess. I'm a historian actualy! The traveling kind! Not the stay all day at the academy head in books kind of person. I'm here to study the different customs of this country. "

Her answer came quick and sharp. Historian, that is what she was, there would be no further discussion of it nor was there a need for it to be otherwise. She was not agressive about it mind you, just really convinced of what her place in the world was. 

Apollo: "Kayné, is that you?"

Myr: " Eh? "

The poor girl was momentarily perplexed, rightfully so. Apollo was quick to the rescue however.

Apollo: "Sorry! you just remind me of a great friend of mine. She'd meet random folks for the first time and go on an adventure with them without asking their names. Ah, fun times!" he explained. "Sure, let's stick together for now, the place is gloomy enough as it is." 

Myr: " Right, thanks. "

The comparison in and of itself did not seem reassuring to her, Apollo's acceptance for her to stalk him on the other hand brought her great joy.

Afterwards the discussion shifted on food. 

Myr explained how Psarosoupa had surprisingly good cooking so far and how she was looking forward to tasting as many of the special donuts that could be found around the different regions of the country. She passionatly advocated the great journey that is for someone to undertake the Donut Road, the pilgrimage around each town serving uniquely flavoured donuts. 

Just as it was becoming pretty clear that this donut maniac probably never ate something not of circular shape, she promptly switched to insisting how important it was to eat healthy as well. Meat, fruits, vegetables and sweets had all to be maintained in perfect balance or a couple additional kilos would be the least of someone's worries! 

Of course that part was moderatly convincing, what with her stuffing her face on golden rings and all.

Concerning their little shopping session, things went smoothely, as expected.

Apollo had no trouble finding what he needed, at cheap prices to boot. 
Myr stuck with him as agreed and bought some stuff of her own, mostly traveling supplies along with fresh produce. 

Dem pricez!:

Having the girl around actualy prooved to be of benefit to the warden when the matter of supplies was brought to the table. Not only did she help him pick "quality" and nutruitious stuff, but she also bargained with the store owner on his behalf, securing a lower price for their pruchases. 

This however did not repeat itself when they headed to Paul's stables for Apollo's horse needs. Perhaps she did not care or know how to bargain there, perhaps it was simply of no interest to her as she wasn't planing to get one herself. 

As for the horse itself, they settled on a dark brown male. A new arrival, claimed Paul. Some of Eden's operatives from the negotiating delegation were gona stay in Psarosoupa for a while and had turned in their horses the previous night. This was one of theirs, a solid beast, well trained too, at least from what could be seen at first glance. 

With their business in the shops over and done, a conclusion drew ever nearer, a decision would have to be made.

Myr: " Well, well! Seems like you are preparing for quite the journey yourself! I should stop bothering you now, thanks for letting me tag along, twas fun! Might I ask where you are headed? If it's somewhere nice i'll mark it down and go visit it some time! "

In total Apollo payed 5763, his new total is 44407 dorms.

Terror:
Blissful ignorance, Apollo failed to pick up on Myr's resemblance to Arsi (-1)
New total: 21
Apollo Anansi
Rang D
Rang D
Apollo Anansi

Feuille de personnage
Points de Vie:
Points de Mana:
Stat:
Niv.Niv.99
For.For.88
Int.Int.2525
Con.Con.1515
Dex.Dex.813
ATQ.ATQ.7575
MATQ.MATQ.160160
DEF.DEF.103103
MDEfMDEf4040
Endu.Endu.505505
Vit.Vit.46
AMAM12

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Jan - 18:39

Apollo and Myr’s shopping morning went on peacefully and efficiently. Thanks to Myr, Apollo got to learn a bit more about food among other things, and more importantly spared himself some expanses thanks to Myr’s keen sense of negotiation. She was a fun lass to have around, with her hopeful attitude and her enjoyment of life. In a way, Myr reminded Apollo of Emilia.

Eventually though, they parted ways, with Apollo informing her of where he was headed “for professional reasons”. Hoping he’d get to see her again, Apollo wished her a pleasant day.

By the time he was done preparing himself, it was close to noon. Moving around in the morning left him with an appetite, and so he made one last stop in a Axladian restaurant, ordering one of the dishes Myr had mentioned, along with local wine. After his meal, he inwardly thanked Myr for the culinary advice and made his way to the town gates.

Time to hit the road.

Apollo pulled his iCristal out after leaving the town gates and making sure no one was anywhere close. He signaled Kayné’s cristal, in vain. This didn’t worry Apollo though, who was equally confident in Kayné’s ability for trouble and in her ability to get out of it.

Apollo: “Hey love, tried to call you but you’re busy punching monsters in the face. Just wanted to let you know that I’m in Psarosoupa, safe and sound… for now. Lots of stuff happened, I’ll tell you about it when we make contact. Hope you’re doing okay. See you.”

[To: Routes du royaume]
Contenu sponsorisé

Axladi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axladi   Axladi - Page 2 Empty

Axladi

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2